This prestigious development offers brand new, user-focused office space in a vibrant location in central London.
Dean Jones was appointed to as the client-side Design Manager for 20 Farringdon Street – London Development.
Situated in the heart of Midtown in London, 20 Farringdon Street is a striking new development that marks the second investment in the UK market for international real estate developer, HB Reavis. 20 Farringdon Street is more than an office. More than a workspace. It’s an environment tailored for the modern professional.
The 11-storey commercial development comprises 85,000 ft2 of CAT A office space with six external terraces on the top floors offering desirable panoramic views of St Paul’s and the city.
Innovation runs throughout the scheme and this is notably displayed within the four passenger lifts which use destination hall-call control. The development has been designed with well-being as a high priority. Facilities include a double-width staircase with an enhanced finish to encourage people to use the stairs for increased activity levels. A separately designated cycle entrance off the cycle superhighway will accommodate 142 bicycles, showers and lockers.
- Grade A office accommodation arranged over 11 storeys
- Six terraces on the 9th, 10th and 11th floors providing inspiring views across London
- Incorporating state-of-the-art facial recognition system, double-width polished concrete feature staircase and bespoke lighting feature designed by Acrylicize
- Cycling commuters have access to their own entrance off the Cycle Superhighway, 142 bicycle spaces, excellent storage and changing facilities
- Within walking distance of Farringdon station and the new Elizabeth line
- BREEAM Excellent certification